Out of State Policy (Texas Certification)

If you currently live outside of Texas you can apply and be accepted into the Web-Centric Alternative Certification Program. Schools are in desperate need of highly qualified candidates to fill classroom teaching positions throughout Texas in the fall. Apply today to start working on your program and state requirements.

Keep in mind you will need to complete your teaching internship at an approved school in Texas. Teaching positions must be full-time at a school district, TEA accredited private school or charter school in Texas. Part-time positions will not qualify.